6-Ingredient Masa Meal
Chipotle Beef and Cheese Tamale w/ Avocado Corn Salad
This meal is as simple as 1, 2, 3! Add a piping hot tamale to this cool and refreshing salad for a delightful summer meal that is as easy as it is delicious.
- Chipotle Beef and Cheese Tamales, steamed
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn, cut from the cob
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large avocado, diced
- Handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Mix corn, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, and lime juice together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with tamales and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.